I’m a guest-writer on a Noobie.com, a website that teaches tech, and I designed a few lessons for brand new Windows computer users. For novices, I’d recommend reviewing them in order for the best learning experience. If you have some basic knowledge of Windows, pick and choose.
- Windows 10 Basics: Boot Up, Restart, Sleep, and Shut Down
- How to Use Your Windows Taskbar
- Learning to Save a Document in Notepad
- Windows File Explorer: Search, Create Folders, Move and Rename Files
- Windows PC Memory: This PC, Adjust Windows, File Extensions
- Windows: USB Drives, Phone, Camera and Memory Cards