One of my students asked about Publisher, so I created a few lessons covering the basics. Once you have these down, the only way to learn is to practice and play. Publisher is the perfect software for creating newsletters, flyers, postcards, and my favorite: my family Christmas Letter.
Here is the order I would recommend the lessons:
- Publisher Basics – Start Desktop Publishing
- Publisher – Using Guides to Line It Up
- Publisher – Add a Page and Use the Pasteboard to Move Objects
- Publisher Layers – Bring Forward and Send Backward
- Publisher Hyphenation – Turn It Off!
- Publisher Templates – Less Work, More Play – Create Greeting Cards, Labels, Postcards, and More